One of the most important events for every person is the birthday. The specific date signifies a momentous event. Because of this, it is a day that calls for a big celebration. This is especially true when it’s your baby’s birthday!
If you are preparing for a memorable baby bash, then you should first read the tips we have to help you prepare for this important occasion.
- Prepare ahead of time. There are so many things you need to decide on and accomplish especially if the party is grand and big. Of course, you do not want to be too haggard on the event itself. You can avoid this by planning a timetable which you will follow. Make sure to allot enough time for everything.
- Choose what theme you like. Do you want a fairytale them? Do you want it to be Sci-Fi? You have so many options before you. All you need is to determine what you really want while also considering you budget.
- The baby bash will depend on the age of your baby. For example, if your baby is still very young, them it may not be a good idea to hire clowns especially if the guests are too young too. Although, if you have a lot of children guests, then the magic will keep them satisfied and interested. If your guests are 2 years and up already, an amusement park theme may do the trick. Since these children are mobile already, they will surely enjoy walking around the party venue with their mothers.
- Get kiosk foods if possible. There are so many caterers who offer this type of food. Aside from the food for adult guests, you can also add kiddie food booths. A staple for this is the cotton candy machine.
- Make sure to send out invites at least weeks before the even so that your guests will be able to prepare. Most are busy with work so a weekend party is a very good idea. While you can invite people personally, it is still recommended to give out invites.
- Just like what we mentioned earlier, do not forget about the mood. The menu should consist of kid-friendly menu items. If you want you can also have some adult menu for your other guests.
- Prepare a fun program for everyone. You can host it yourself or you can hire someone to do the job for you. This is important to keep the guests entertained at all times. Plan different games and don’t forget to buy prizes also.
Just like any party, a baby shower party can be tiring. It will require a lot of effort to make everything go to as planned. While this can be nerve-wracking, do not forget to enjoy the planning, and more importantly, the event itself.